Ziqiang Zhu, M.D.
Dr. Zhu is a board certified internist working in Queens, NY. He attended Zhejiang University School of Medicine and Peking Union Medical College (PUMC) in China and graduated with honor. Dr. Zhu completed Internal Medicine residency training at the New York Medical College/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center and has been practicing since then. Besides clinical practice, Dr. Zhu is also interested in medical research. He received postdoctoral training at University of Louisville in Kentucky and later at National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Maryland. His research focused on the novel therapies for type II diabetes and immunotherapy for metastatic cancer. In 2017, Dr. Zhu joined Mount Sinai Elmhurst Hospital Center as a faculty member in the Department of Medicine. He works in the observation unit caring the most diverse patient population of Queens, NY. Dr. Zhu also affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Dr. Zhu is a life time member for CAIPA (Coalition of Asian-American IPA) and ACAP (Association of Chinese American Physicians). He currently is the Vice President of ACAP. Dr. Zhu is fluent in both Mandarin and English. He currently accepts new patients.
朱自强医生，毕业于浙江大学医学院和中国协和医学大学。他在纽约医学院Brookdale医学中心(NewYork Medical College/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center)完成內科住院医师培训，获得美国内科学会专科（ABIM）文凭。朱医生曾在路易斯维尔大学（University of Louisville，KY）和NIH国立卫生研究院（National Institutes of Health，MD）从事多年博士后研究，专攻多个疑难杂症，其中包括二型糖尿病的新疗法，骨髓移植排异问题以及多种晚期癌症的免疫新疗法等，参与多个临床试验，期间发表了30多篇科研论文以及参与多部专著编写，曾多次应邀在国内国际多个医学专业年会演讲。他目前是西奈山医疗系统艾姆赫斯特医院(Mount Sinai Elmhurst Hospital Center)以及纽约长老会皇后医院(NewYork-Presbyterian Queens)的主治医师。朱医生是亚美医师协会（CAIPA）和美国华人医师会（ACAP）的终生会员。朱医生面前是美国华人医师会的副主席。朱医生精通国语普通話和英語，目前接受新病人。
Book Your Appointment Today 网上预约
- Xu H, Zhu Z, Huang Y, Ildstad ST. FL/GCSF/AMD3100 Mobilized Hematopoietic Stem Cells Induce Mixed Chimerism With Nonmyeloablative Conditioning and Transplantation Tolerance. Transplantation. 2019 Feb 4
- Zhu Z, Liu W, Mamlouk O, O’Donnell JE, Sen D, Avezbakiyev B. Primary Pulmonary Diffuse Large-B-Cell non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, a Case Report and Review of the Literature. Am J Case Rep. 2017 Mar 21
- Zhang F, Zhu Z, Upadhya G, Gotlieb V, Khan A, Pupta RP. Papillary Fibroelastoma of the Aortic Valve: An Unusual Case Presented with Chronic Angina and Acute Stroke. J Med Case Rep. 2017 Jan 18;11(1):17
- Habeeb NW, Kulasingam V, Diamandis EP, Yousef GM, Tsongalis GJ, Vermeulen L, Zhu Z, Kamel-Reid S, The use of targeted therapies for precision medicine in oncology, Clin Chem. 2016 Dec;62(12):1556-1564
- Chhibar P, Zhu Z, Cheedella NK, Chaudhry R, Wang JC. Hepatitis B Reactivation After Ifosfamide Therapy for Retroperitoneal Sarcoma. Am J Case Rep. 2016 Jun 1;17:371-4
- Zhu Z, Chen H, Gill R, Wang J, Spitalewitz S, Gotlieb V., Diabetic ketoacidosis presenting with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome associated with a variant of complement factor B in an adult: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2016 Feb 24;10(1):38
- Zhu Z., Liu W., Gotlieb V., The Rapidly Evolving Therapies for Advanced Melanoma —Towards Immunotherapy, Molecular Targeted Therapy, and Beyond. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2015 Dec 10.
- Zhu Z., Cuss S., Singh V., Gurusamy D., Shoe J., Leighty R.; Bronte V., Hurwitz AA. “CD4 T Cell Help Selectively Enhances High-Avidity Tumor Antigen Specific CD8 T cells. J Immunol. 2015 Aug 28
- Zhu Z., Shahzad A., Rozin A. Myopericarditis and atrial fibrillation complicating meningococcal meningitis in a human immunodeficiency virus-infected man who has sex with men: a case report. JMM Case Reports, 2015
- Zhu Z., Aghaie,S., Bandarchuk A., Gandhi A., Rhabdomyolysis and acute kidney injury in salmonella gastroenteritis: A case report and review of the literature. Int J Case Rep Images., 2015; 6(4):233-238
- Hurwitz AA, Cuss SM, Stagliano KE, Zhu Z. T cell avidity and tumor immunity: problems and solutions. Cancer Microenviron. 2014 Aug;7(1-2):1-9
- Zhu Z., Dhir T., Soe M., Green L., Jiang N.. Hepatitis C prevalence in HIV-infected individuals: A comparison of inpatient and outpatient care. Int J STD AIDS. 2014 Oct;25(11):806-11
- McGray AR., Hallett R., Bernard D,; Swift S., Zhu Z., Teoderascu F., VanSeggelen H., Hassell J., Huwtitz AA., Wan YH., Bramson J.. Immunotherapy-induced CD8+ T cells instigate immune suppression in the tumor. Mol Ther. 2014 Jan;22(1):206-18
- Zhu Z., Singh V., Watkins SK., Feigenbaum L., Shoe J., Bronte V., Hurwitz AA. “High Avidity T Cells are Preferentially Tolerized in the Tumor Microenvironment.” Cancer Research. 2013;73(2):595-604
- Xu H., Yan J., Zhu Z., Hussain LR., Huang Y., Ding C., Bozulic LD., Wen Y., Ildstand ST. “A Critical Role for the TLR4/TRIF Pathway in Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Rejection by Innate Immune Cell.” Cell Transplantation. 2012 Nov 8.
- Xu H., Zhu Z., Huang Y, Bozulic LD, Hussain LR., Yan, J., Ildstad ST. Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses are Tolerized in Chimeras Prepared with Nonmyeloablative Conditioning. Transplantation. 93(5): 469-76.2012.
- Xu, H., Huang, Y.M., Hussain, L.R., Zhu, Z., Bozulic, L.D., Ding, C., Yan, J., Ildstad ST. Sensitization to Minor Antigens is a Significant Barrier in Bone Marrow Transplantation and is Prevented by CD154:CD40 Blockade. American Journal of Transplantation,10(7), 1569-1579, 2010
- Zhu, Z., Liu, W., Xu, C.L., Han, S., Zu, S., and Zhu, G. Reference Data for Quantitative Ultrasound Values of Calcaneus in 2927 Healthy Chinese Men. Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism 26: 165-171, 2008.
- Zhu, Z., Liu, W., Xu, C.L., Han, S., Zu, S., and Zhu, G. Ultrasound Bone Densitometry of the Calcaneus in Healthy Chinese Children and Adolescents. Osteoporosis International 18: 533-541, 2007.
- Liu, W., Zhu, Z (Co-first author)., Wang, W., Zu, S.Y., and Zhu, G. Crucial Roles of GATA-2 and SP-1 in Adrenomedullin Affected Expression of Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells Exposed to Lipopolysaccharide. Thrombosis and Haemostasis 97: 839-846, 2007.
- Liu, W., Xu, C.L., Zhu, Z., Han, S., Zu, S., and Zhu, G. Assessment of Low Quantitative Ultrasound Values of Calcaneus in Chinese Mainland Women. Journal of Clinical Densitometry 9: 351-357, 2006.
- Liu, W., Xu, C.L., Zhu, Z., Han, S., Zu, S., and Zhu, G. Characteristics of Calcaneus Quantitative Ultrasound Normative Data in Chinese Mainland Men and Women. Osteoporosis International 17: 1216-1224, 2006.